SABIT'S TIME

FIFA.com - Latest News

Sabit's Latest sports news

ESPNsoccernet

Telegraph Football

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THE HOLIDAYS SO FAR

My dear readers,sorry for not hearing from me for the past few days.Actually,i was a bit and so i couldnt have the time to update ma website.
Any way,it has been my pleasure telling u some thing about whats happening in ma life during this semester holidays.i arrive at techiman on sunday february 17 and thank God all is moving on smoothly for me since i came.ma family is in good shape when i came and again im no more suffering from ma regular stomach upset.so far so good for me and im praying that by Allahs sympathy and care,Next semester will be great one for me without any havoc.
Over the weekend,i was the happiest man on earth just because ma favourate team on earth(manchester)beat our bitter rivals arsenal by 4-0 in the carling cup 5th round.all credit to Dalron fletcher who fetched two of the goals and rooney and Nany scoring one each.I couldnt believe it when at the end of the first half,we were 3 goals up.in fact, i love Manchester united.

No comments: