SABIT'S TIME

FIFA.com - Latest News

Sabit's Latest sports news

ESPNsoccernet

Telegraph Football

Monday, December 1, 2008

FROM DEBRA: A Special Request

December 2008
From the Desk of Debra Lynn Dadd
Dear anass,

Every year about this time, I send out a reminder that I do gratefully accept financial contributions to help cover the costs of my websites and newsletters.

Your gift will help me continue to provide hundreds of pages of unique, valuable, FREE information on how we can live in ways that benefit our health and the environment through my websites at www.dld123.com.

If you have received benefit this year from my work and would like my websites and newsletters to continue to be available to you and others, please make a contribution of whatever size you wish. If you have already contributed this year, thank you!

The massive amount of content on my websites has reached a point where the entire website needs to be restructured. A new structure is currently being created that will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for through an improved search engine, and easier for me to quickly post new content. This restructuring is long overdue. And the price tag is $5000.

I like to tell the story of a restaurant I visited many years ago, where there were no prices for the food. They simply served the food and allowed the patrons to pay what they wanted to pay. And it all worked out. I'd like this website to work that way too.

As this year comes to a close, I wanted to let you know that my websites and newsletters are supported in large part by your contributions, and invite you to give something in return for the benefits you have received this year. Your financial help is greatly appreciated, not only by me, but by everyone who benefits from having this information freely available.

I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and personal checks. Please go to www.dld123.com/ debraslist/ sponsors/sponsorsI.html for instructions on how to make your contribution. All contributions of any size are appreciated.

Please take a moment right now to make a contribution.

Thank you in advance for your generosity. Have a very happy and healthy holiday season and a prosperous new year!

Debra :-)





Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to saamfigo.publish@blogger.com by debra@dld123.com.

Debra Lynn Dadd Communications | 411 Cleveland Street #263 | Clearwater | FL | 33755

No comments: